<steveco.1...@gmail.com> writes:

> Sadly I'd never heard of this project. I may just have to buy one
> because it looks so cool.

It *is* kinda cool, although I must admit I use the rpi's just as 'small
linux systems' to perform 24/7 services on my LAN.

> What do you do with it?

I have a couple of them in production, running DHS, DHCP, NTP and some
other services here. I'm experimenting with RaspBMC, RetroShare and
SqueezePlug. The nice thing is that the SD card is the system, and the
fysical units are easily exchangable.

For my wife I have a critical wxPerl application that she currently uses
on a Windows 'Tablet' and I would very much like to replace this with a
rpi plus neat, modern touch screen.

-- Johan