On 02/27/13 16:23, Mark Dootson wrote:
Are you on Windows? SetTextColour is only available on wxMSW.

I thought GTK too, but I guess not.

Assuming the code below is not a direct copy paste, are you sure you're
using

SetTextColour

and not

SetTextColor

Yes. That spelling has bitten me before so I check for it now. ;)

So this leads to the next question. If I want to put a menu heading in my popup menu that is not selectable but does not display in greyed out text, how do I do this?
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - d...@jetcafe.org
*The opinions expressed above are entirely my own* <<<<

The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is
that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it
has worked and he has not been caught.