Hi Steve,

A pjd file is the save format for DialogBlocks projects. The actual files
used in the project (xrc for us as we're using wxPerl, cpp & h for those
using wx via the C libraries) can be considered as exports from the project
in that changes always flow from the pjd to those files, not v.v.

Don't know anything about translation of these files.

Ian Macdonald
Melbourne, Australia

--
Ian Macdonald