Wed Oct 22 08:55:14 2014: Request 99607 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by pwnbusiness2...@centurylink.net
       Queue: Wx
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #99607] Issue using wxTextEntryBox
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: pwnbusiness2...@centurylink.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=99607 >

(repost)
Just from a quick look over a few things, it looks like the only difference in
them is that the wxSingleChoiceDialog XS(?) file handles client data or if
client data is not present, an overloading situation exists.  It may be a
problem in wxWidgets itself and not in wxperl.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick" <pwnbusiness2...@centurylink.net>
To: bug...@rt.cpan.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:15:57 PM

Thanks for the reply, Steve.  I can see what you are saying.  I have C and some
slight C++ experience from years ago.  It was just when OOP was starting to
take off.  I'd be glad to try to get oriented enough that I could make a little
contribution, but right now I'm a little disoriented in the syntax and protocol
of the open-source contribution system not to mention the wxperl contribution
system.  What file is the wxTextEntryDialog code in?  I can see the
wxSingleChoiceDialog that you are speaking of.