Hi James,

Brilliant concept and a huge effort on your part. Did you intend to attach
the file ³Dummy.usc²?

My slight worry is that because you¹re drawing on WxWidgets documentation,
we would need some sort of validation mechanism that ensures that any
particular class or method does in fact exist in Wx.

Fantastic effort ­ thank you.

Cheers,
Ron.