Hi folks.

I have an odd thing happening with my htmlhelpcontroller. I've been updating the html help files for my software project and yesterday everything was working fine. Today ... not fine. Opening the help window from my program shows nothing at all in the help window. I have only been working on the html files, not the perl code. What I do is edit the html files and then zip them up into a help file. The program then uses the zip file:

sub Help {

    $window->{html_help}->AddBook( $ProgramPath."help.zip", $false );
    $window->{html_help}->DisplayContents;

}

It seems to have something to do with the zip file since I can resurrect an old help.zip file from a previous version of the program and use it with no problems.

Has anyone seen this before and if so, what is the "fix"?

Keith