On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 22:07:30 +0100, Mark Dootson <mark.doot...@znix.com>
wrote:

> Johan has been for some time promoting the idea that Wx has been
> abandoned. I'm not sure why. But I'm somewhat tired of it.

I'm sorry to hear this. Actually, I can't believe I hear this.

I've done my best to help keeping wxPerl alive as far as could, a.o. by
hosting the wiki and rescueing domains before they would fall in the wrong
hands. When David wanted to give up the .com .net and .org domains I
suggested to transfer these to TPF, to make sure they would be in safe
hands. If this is "promoting the idea that Wx has been abandoned" then
something went severely wrong in the communications.

I'm not in control of any wxperl domain, nor do I want to be. I do not know
where this misconception comes from.

I sincerely regret that my good intentions were misunderstood / have
failed.

-- Johan