Does anybody else experience a similar problem?

On 08/08/17 19:03, Strohaeker, Timo wrote:
I did that, otherwise the program does not start at all.
From: X11-users [x11-users-bounces+tist=nmr.mpibpc.mpg...@lists.apple.com] on
behalf of Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia [jerem...@apple.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 6:59 PM
To: Apple X11 Users' List
Subject: Re: Running PyMOL on XQuartz 2.7.11

You need to enable IGLX with a defaults write:

         • defaults write org.macosforge.xquartz.X11 enable_iglx -bool true

On Aug 8, 2017, at 07:03, Timo Strohäker <t...@nmr.mpibpc.mpg.de> wrote:

XQuartz-Version: 2.7.11 (xorg-server 1.18.4)

Dear X11-users,

I'm running PyMOL 1.7.2.1 on a Ubuntu 16.04 server in the local network over
XQuartz on OS X (10.11.6).

I receive following error message:

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

The program starts, but the detected OpenGL library is too low:

Detected OpenGL version prior to 2.0. Shaders and volumes unavailable.
OpenGL graphics engine:
GL_VENDOR:   Intel Inc.
GL_RENDERER: Intel Iris OpenGL Engine
GL_VERSION:  1.4 (2.1 INTEL-10.14.73)

Can anybody help me?

Best wishes and thank you very much in advance,
Timo

This email sent to jerem...@freedesktop.org

This email sent to t...@nmr.mpibpc.mpg.de

This email sent to t...@nmr.mpibpc.mpg.de