Hello,

Recently I sent a patch(about 32bit GCC) in the new format -- inline + "cmake:".

I hope new format is better.

Mateusz

W dniu 2016-04-12 o 21:16, Deepthi Nandakumar pisze:
Hi,

Thanks - please send the patch inline instead of as an attachment.

Also, the commit message does not need "x265", but needs the module/sub-module that you're working on. In this case, I modified the commit message to "console: ". Just use the right module name for a meaningful commit message.

You don't need to resend this patch - I have modified the commit message.