Thank you help reply that message.

I am the developer for WPP and Slices, the motion vectors has restricted in
slice boundary now, I will also make same restricts on Tiles. In future, we
will addition a new user option to allow MV beyond boundary.
Paid attention, it is a low priority task in the company, we focus on other
funded task in next couple months.

Regards,
Min