Version: 2:3.5.0.24
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:55:48 +0200
Fixes these bug report(s): 488
Changes:
 nx-libs (2:3.5.0.24) RELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   * Clean up debian/patches/series: Remove commented out patches.
   * Make sure, patch 056_nx-X11-Werror-format-security.full.patch gets
     included into rolled tarball (by renaming *.patch to *.full.patch).
* Update 320_nxagent_configurable-keystrokes.full.patch: The keystrokes config
     file's default name now is keystrokes.cfg (plural).
   * Configurable keystrokes: Don't ignore first XML element in keystrokes.cfg
     anymore. (Fixes: #488).
   * debian/control:
+ Fix: nx-libs source: not-binnmuable-all-depends-any x2goagent -> nxagent.

Regards,
Mike Gabriel

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM