Version: 0.6.1.3
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 14:06:16 +0100
Changes:
 python-x2go (0.6.1.3) RELEASED; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Mike Gabriel ]
   * New upstream release 0.6.1.3:
     - x2go/backends/terminal/plain.py: Fix keyboard layout setting under
       Python3. <bytes>.decode() does not modify the variable in place but
       needs an assignment.
     - Check availability of X2Go KDrive base support server-side before
       firing up x2gokdriveclient.
     - x2go/_paramiko.py: Monkey-patch PKey._write_private_key() method as
       it is broken under Python3.
       See: https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/pull/1583/
 .
   [ Mihai Moldovan ]
   * New upstream version (0.6.1.3):
     - Makefile.docupload: make sphinx-apidoc overridable/configurable.
     - x2go/_paramiko.py: stop monkey-patching very old paramiko versions with
       the private key fix for Python 3. We don't care for
       Python-3-compatibility there and they implement serialization on their
       own anyway.
     - misc: pre-release copyright update.
   * python-x2go.spec:
     + Call a more specialized version of sphinx-apidoc depending on the Python
       version we're building against. When building for Python 3, use the
       specific Python-3-version corresponding to %{python3_version}.
       Otherwise, try to auto-detect the correct version by scanning for either
       sphinx-apidoc-%{python2_version}, sphinx-apidoc-2 or just defaulting to
       sphinx-apidoc (and hoping very hard that this is actually the
       Python-2-version).
     + Fix condition in doc build.
     + Reflow comments (only).
     + Also use the same detection mechanism for sphinx-build.
     + Correctly check for existance of %{python2_version}.
     + Add Python-3-autodetection via %{python3_version} and fallbacks to
       %{py3_ver} and yet another to the plain "3" postfix.
     + Fix fallback detection. We want to fall back if the variables are empty,
       not set.
     + Fix sphinx-{apidoc,build} calls by using the new shell variables, not
       RPM macros.

Regards,

Mihai Moldovan