Hi Heinz, Alex and list,

as there are lots of questions and wishes arising on this list and by my
customers, I'd like to build my own version of x2goplugin and x2goclient
to be able to play around and implement new things.

As you told me some days ago, the plugin source is here:
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/mozplug/

That is indeed true - but where's the rest of it? As far as I can tell
from the code, it starts an instance of x2goclient with some "secret"
command line options. Where is that modified x2goclient's source? It's
not the 3.01 x2goclient that is floating around around somewhere in
x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb, is it?

Thanks,

Jörg