Am 24.01.2011 19:32, schrieb John A. Sullivan III:
> On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 02:09 +0100, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
>> Am 19.01.2011 17:03, schrieb John A. Sullivan III:
>> <snip>
>
>> Hello John,
>> All I wrote is relative to Xming, not vcxsrv. Sure, we will change a
>> behavior of X2Go client to make it work as good as possible with new
>> Xserver. For example, we can start Xserver after the users choose his
>> session, in this case x2goclient can use a time, that user need to type
>> password to start Xserver. It is possible, that vcxsrv have not alt+tab
>> problem in fullscreen mode. But I must do some researches before we will
>> replace Xming with vcxsrv. I hope, I can give you an answer next week.
>>
>> Regards,
>
> Hi, Oleksandr.  We certainly don't want to duplicate effort and we also
> doubt our own skill to do this well and quickly since neither Phil nor I
> are developers so we would prefer these changes come from you rather
> than us.  Do you have any rough idea of when you would releasing this
> feature? If it's near term, we'll wait for your solution whereas, if it
> is going to be a while, we'll take a stab at it and submit our work to
> you.  Thanks - John

Hello John,
As you know, I must spend all my free time now to rewrite x2goserver. I
am almost ready, so I think, I can upload new x2goserver in GIT today.
After that, I'll check vcxsrv. Sorry, but security issue must be solved
asap. I hope, that I can give you an answer tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
alex
--
Oleksandr Shneyder
Dipl. Informatik