Am 02.12.2011 16:17, schrieb Stefan Baur:
Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

I don't see this feature as very important and I don't think that it
should be implemented immediately. I think there are a many things that
more important (for example implementing a GSSAPI support on which I
working now). However if I would implement it, I'll try to set window
title on client side, without making changes in server part.

Hi Stefan,

Uh, you seem to be confused about my requests. My requests were
regarding the screen size of the log-in screen, and the log-in window
remaining visible in the task bar after a successful login. See
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2011-November/003060.html

Oh, sorry. The hiding of log-in window is already implemented in x2goclient for a long time (see systray configuration in menu options->settings)

x2goclient must not fill all your desktop. X2goclient saving size and position of main window and restoring it on the next start. But there is a minimal size of x2goclient, which x2goclient need to can display all gui elements. The look of X2Go Client is our (developers of x2goclient) vision of UI. We are very grateful for your suggestion about how x2go client should look like. But at the moment we have other opinion.

regards,
alex
--
Oleksandr Shneyder