Hello dear X2Go users,

I want to share with you my idea to create new application, which should
replace such packages as kde/lxde/gnome-bindings and x2godesktopsharing.

The reasons to create such application are:
- reduce effort of developing and supporting bindings for every desktop
environment
- put all x2go related settings in one place. That should improve usability
- add some new features

The application should provide existing features:
- display and manage(open, demount) exported shares
- manage sharing of display (x2godesktopsharing) if display sharing is
configured
- suspend X2Go session

The application should be able to communicate with x2goclient and
provide some new features:
- switch between "full screen" and "window" modes
- enable/disable multi display (Xinerama) support
- send x2goclient command to open "export directory" dialog. This should
be very useful if X2Go session is running in "full screen" mode or
x2goclient is minimized to system tray.

I'll be appreciative for your comments and for suggestions about this
application's name.

best regards,
Alex
--