Hi Kris,

On Mo 02 Jul 2012 12:35:25 CEST  wrote:

I upgraded the server ( debian squeeze ) and now no-one can do client side printing. I cant check the spool dir as chown / chmod dont work on the seesion dir. does anyone have a fix for this? I have tried the latest x2go client and pyhoca with no success.

I just checked printing myself with latest x2goserver package and it got indeed broken in the lately released 3.1.1.2.

I have just prepared a bugfix release 3.1.1.3 that should re-enable client-side printing (the Debian packages are already available, Ubuntu packages will follow in the next 24h).

Thanks for reporting this!
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM