Am 10.03.2013 21:28, Daniel Gibbs schrieb:
> I cannot believe this has still not been fixed!
Nor can I - I'll take care of this immediately.

> Do the developers of x2go
> realise
> that no one can install x2goserver on RHEL x64 and it variants currently?

Yes of course. All of us are using RHEL - it's one of the most used
distros after all. I have no idea how this could happen.

> Its
> completely broken.

Yea, totally! I so sorry.

> I would of thought with an issue as serious as this that it
> would be a number one priority.

Of course it is! Some devs are even spending there spare time to fix this!

> Almost 2 weeks and it has yet to be fixed.

This is open source! And it's for free. This should really be fixed so
much quicker the bugs in commercial software!

>  This
> bug
> makes this really good project look bad.

I'm sure all the core devs feel really bad and can't sleep all night,
just like me.

>  Does anyone know if this is even being
> dealt with?

Yes I do.

>  If its going to take time to fix then maybe a post on your front
> page
> making people aware the developers are sorting it out.

I'll put it on the starting page immediately!

Now serious:
You get x2go for free (and if you ever even considered reading the
license you'd know that there is not any warranty that it works at all)!
And as far as _I_ know ,you did not pay a single cent or contributed to
its development. If you want to have this fixed you are fee provide a
patch or pay Mike or Alex to fix it. Until then I think you should
seriously consider your tone.

Morty