Hi Alex,

On  Di 17 Dez 2013 14:46:14 CET, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

Hello all,

I made some changes in X2Go Client keyboard configuration:

http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commit;h=be65efa3a6e5a84da5531d2707dcaeb248a14474

There are three possible configuration methods:
- Auto detect keyboard settings (default)
- Do not configure keyboard (if you using layout configuration on your
remote desktop)
- Configure keyboard manually using model, layout and variant.

Options in sessions config file are not changed.

do not configure keyboard:
usekbd=false

auto detection:
usekbd=true
type=auto

manual configuration:
usekbd=true
type=<model>/<layout>[(variant)]
variant should be quoted.

examples:

pc101, German
type=pc101/de

pc105, German, nodeadkeys
type=pc105/de\(nodeadkeys\)

pc105, French(Switzerland)
type=pc105/ch\(fr\)

config file option "layout" is ignored.

@x2go-internalization team: please update translation files.

regards,
Alex

I have just reverted this commit, released 4.0.1.2 and then added the commit for the next release 4.0.1.3 again. As we really need 4.0.1.2 out, I decided not to wait for the translation team to update the .ts files.

Please also post a separate mail to x2go-i...@lists.berlios.de with the subject "Call for translations: X2Go Client". We will release 4.0.1.3 after the i18n has done its work.

Please also update the .ts files from our code (lupdate) and commit the updated files to Git.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby