Hi Klaus Ade, hi Oleksandr,

On  Mo 14 Apr 2014 14:13:21 CEST, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:

Mandag 14. april 2014 14:05:39 skrev Mike Gabriel :
Could you test .dmgs from the other build system (nightly snapshots)
  [1] and report back, if either of those (use x2goclient.dmg) in the
folder given fixes your issues?

Happens with x2goclient 4.0.2.1 also, x2goagent consumes 90-100% cpu all
the time.

I have a recently been sponsored a Mac Mini. However, with that system, my current problem is to SSH out of that machine to any remote server at all. So, I cannot give feedback on this issue.

@Oleksandr: I guess this is something you need to look at!!!

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM