HI all,

thank you for your work on x2go. It is a great tool.

Unfortunately there is one single server. I can't connect to. It is installed
just like
another one (same packages different hardware), that is working, so it surely's
got all necessary packages.
XForwarding over ssh is working.
As my other machines work well with each other, I am positive that
this is an issue on the server.

I tried to debug this, by increasing the log level on the server, but
nothing suspicious showed up.

The only hint is the client output:
"Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie."
However none of the hints I googled worked for me.

Also in IRC nobody was able to help me.

I don't how to proceed. So I figured you could perhaps help me narrow down the
problem. It is there any documentation describing the interaction of the server
parts?

If this is the wrong list to ask, please excuse me.

Regards

Sebastian Herbst