Am 08.06.2015 um 06:50 schrieb devsk:
So, here is why SecurityLookupIDByType() fails. Basically, looks like the Hash() in
NXresource.c is returning an index for "id" which is referencing 0x0.

We once had several crashes in nxagent font code and as a quick fix it helped to remove these fonts (on RHEL6):

Apr 29 15:27:45 Erased: xorg-x11-fonts-cyrillic
Apr 29 15:28:26 Erased: xorg-x11-fonts-ethiopic

I have not found time to debug this further but it seemed like some fonts are not "clean" and result in corrupted structures inside nx. I'd say this is a bug in the old Xorg code nxagent is derived from. As I am currently backporting some fixes I might be worth trying a version with my fixes as soon as I am finished.

Anybody got any clues? What does XCSECURITY have to do with default font? What
kind of madness is this?

Sorry, I don't know.

I'd be interested in the output of xset q on your proxy side.

Uli