On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Walid MOGHRABI
<w.moghr...@servicemagic.eu> wrote:
> A little "up" on this bug ... this is very very annoying for us and generate
> angryness against x2go which is unfair because this solution gives us so much
> more value added feature than before but every users are focusing on this one
> bug because it affect their work all day long.
> We're willing to push that as much as we can and we're ready to help as much
> as we can also.
> We are ready to pay if necessary to put that bugfix on top of the list so
> please, tell me if this bug is going to be fixed soon :(

I cannot tell. Development is quite slow at the moment. As I am not a
core developer I do not know why that is. And I am low on time, too.

However, you can try to enable or disable the XFIXES extension (I am
not sure what the default is nowadays). Here's how you can do that:

Add to /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options

X2GO_NXAGENT_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=" +extension XFIXES"

to enable the extension or

X2GO_NXAGENT_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=" -extension XFIXES"

to disable the extension.

Using xdpyinfo | grep XFIXES within the session you can check if it is
enabled or not.

Uli