On  So 18 Sep 2016 21:53:43 CEST, Robert Dinse wrote:

I do not seem to be able to find that version on the repository for
Ubuntu, I added:

     add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/ppa

     Then did an apt-get update; and then I went into Synaptic and did a
reload there as well, but searching can't find that version of the libs,
only 3.5.0.* no 3.5.99.*

Follow the link to my blog (in the previous mail) and read where that pkgs are available.

The new nx-libs 3.5.99.x / 3.6.x has not arrived in the X2Go pkg archives, yet.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de