* On 6/4/20 9:04 PM, x2go-...@jugra.de wrote:
> x2go has 2 armhf repositories:
>  http://packages.x2go.org/raspbian/
>  http://packages.x2go.org/debian/
> What is really the difference between them?

There's just one armhf repo - the Raspbian one.

The Debian repositories just define the armhf architecture but have no such
packages. The only packages that would be installable on armhf would be noarch
packages. Don't try that, things will break.

(I probably should remove architectures we don't really provide packages for in
the Debian repositories. I think tsome architectures are just legacy entries
that were copied over from an example file when creating the repo.)

Mihai