As there has not been a new release there's also no bugfix. I have not
looked into that but I think this is related to libssh not supporting
the ciphers you configured.

AFAIK libssh can read a local ssh config from c:\users\<youruser>\.ssh
(or wherever your user profile is located). So maybe you can try
putting a ssh_config there that enables that very cipher for the
x2goclient.

Otherwise the only way to get this fixed is to recompile x2goclient
with a recent libssh. Compiling on Windows requires a decent setup
(that I don't know in detail), so some time ago I have contributed
some patches to make cross compilation with mxe work on Linux:
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/x2goclient/-/commits/mxe including this
README:
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/x2goclient/-/blob/2b04886cbee4f6b4f42c831154460f520e82814e/README.mxe

Uli