HI all,

On  Fr 17 Apr 2015 08:02:37 CEST, Heinz-M. Graesing wrote:

Hello Developers,

I would like to invite you to the 3rd ΞX2Go Developer Online Meeting
on Thursday 2015-04-23. I've prepared the following wiki page
containing some topics that should be discusses and a query for the
best time to meet (please check your availability):

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/2015-04:day-2015-04-23

Please feel free to add topics to the page (with reference) worth
talking about. I'll continue to improve the handling of our meetings.

This meeting will again be done by visiting our irc channel on freenode!

Looking forward to meet you online,

I wont't be available on the 23rd (it's one of those Thursdays when I only work half-days and in the morning I have a meeting with a new potential customer for Debian Edu).

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM