Hi $ALL,

As Covid-19 restrictions are lifted all over the place, more and more events are taking place in real life again. Which means X2Go needs volunteers, equipment, and supplies for booths at such events.

While we can't "buy" volunteers, we can do so for equipment and supplies - given sufficient funding. So if you want to support the project, you can chip in and help recover our costs.

To donate to the project in general, click here:
<https://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/111056?wirwunder=235>

To donate towards a specific need, please use one of the following links:

<https://www.betterplace.org/en/donate/platform/projects/111056?need_id=471564&wirwunder=235> - roughly 700 Euros should cover everything that was needed for LinuxDays Chemnitz 2023, we've already received 381 Euros, so we're only 319 Euros away from reaching our goal.

<https://www.betterplace.org/en/donate/platform/projects/111056?need_id=484145&wirwunder=235> - roughly 200 Euros should cover everything that was needed for Linux Info Days Augsburg 2023.

<https://www.betterplace.org/de/donate/platform/projects/111056?need_id=484152> - roughly 120 Euros should cover spare parts and labour costs to fix the keyboard of one of our demo laptops we use at events like the two listed above.

All donations are tax deductible for German tax subjects.

By the way: If you are unable to make a donation yourself, don't feel bad! You can also help us by liking/fav'ing this <https://twitter.com/farbenstau/status/1655513193966452743> tweet (which also boosts visibility on Twitter) and by retweeting it. Posting it on Facebook and other social media is also welcome and helps us, too. :)

Kind Regards & Thank You For Your Support,
Stefan Baur
X2Go's Community Manager

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)