Hi Kristof,

On Do 21 Jul 2011 20:42:25 CEST stoffell wrote:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Mike Gabriel <
[email protected]> wrote:

the VcXsrv (v1.10.3.1). All this on Windows 7 64-bit (English). Server is a
Debian (Linux Mint) with x2goserver 3.0.1-5.

Hi, I just installed it after removing the previous one, I also installed
Your x2goserver seems to be rather old... New versions of x2goclient should
work with old x2goservers, but for debugging, I would like you to install
latest x2goserver packages (also libxcomp*, x2goagent, etc.).

Infos on package download location is here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/adding_the_x2go_repository_debian

I'm having an issue with perl-suid (makes me unable to get to the newer
x2server version), will try resolve it and report back if I succeed.
(perl-suid has been removed since perl v5.12 :( )

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 x2goserver : Depends: perl-suid but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Your are installing from Debian sid repos. For this to work you currently have to use this Deb URL (nightly builds):

deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpxGzUscEF98.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to