Hi folks,

On 08/01/2011 02:38 PM, Markus Peter wrote:
The only problem: when I'm connecting from my Mac to the Linux machines,
the keyboard is mapped incorrectly. I also tried changing the keyboard
settings in the x2go client and X11 on the Mac, to no avail. The mouse
is working correctly.
I've got the same problems with the keyboard mapping (I'm also swiss and
I use the french variant) with my Windows and Linux x2go client...

When I use the Windows client, forcing the keymap in the X2Go client
does not map the keyboard at all. When I let it be the defaut, the
keyboard is also not mapped (configured with Gnome keyboard setting
as fr_CH). This is under Windows 7 64.

When I use the Linux client (qt), the keyboard is not completly mapped.
The cursor keys does not work, and the "delete" key starts the gnome
screen shooter (but it's not configured in the shortcuts in gnome).
The good news is that if a switch to the german version (de_CH) than
almost all keys are correclty mapped. This is under debian squeeze.

Have you tried to configure the keyboard in your X11 session (gnome settings or kde...), not at the X11 level ?

Have a nice day

Stephan

---
BODMER Stephan [[email protected]]
LSI Media Sàrl [http://www.lsi-media.ch]
37-39 rue Eugène Marziano - 1227 Carouge  - Genève - Suisse
Tél: +41 22 8232125  Fax: +41 22 8232126


Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to