Yes, 3.99.0.1-092011 works fine. That's exactly what I am looking for. Thank you! Jian
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Benjamin Shadwick <[email protected]>wrote: > I don't remember any additional steps after installing it. > > I do remember that I didn't try the x2goclient versions at the link you > posted on Windows 7 because they are 2 years old. Instead, I nosed around > and found some newer builds here: > http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/windows/ > > I'm currently running the 3.99.0.1-092011 build without any major issues > (as long as I don't run fullscreen). > > Also, make sure that there aren't any Xming, sshd or pulseaudio processes > running on the Windows 7 machine before you (re)launch x2goclient. I've > noticed that x2goclient doesn't always kill them when you close it > (especially when you have to kill it due to a lost or hung connection that > it refuses to terminate in a timely manner). > > > On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Jian Ren <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I just downloaded the win32 version from: >> http://www.x2go.org/index.php?id=7&L=5 >> What do you mean install and configure? Any special steps to configure >> before adding hosts and connecting? >> >> I got the same problem on a 64bit win7. >> >> Thanks! >> Jian >> >> >> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Benjamin Shadwick >> <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> I am running under Win 7 x64 Pro and occasionally 32-bit Vista Ultimate, >>> and I have not seen this problem. >>> >>> It looks to me like your x2go client is trying to write to the >>> installation folder in the "Program Files" directory tree, but it should be >>> writing to a user folder in the "Documents and Settings" directory tree. >>> >>> Which version are you running and how did you install and configure it? >>> >>> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Jian Ren <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Does anyone running X2go client under windows 7? I am getting two >>>> issues. >>>> One is I have to manually launch Xming Server, which is not a big deal. >>>> Another is every time after connected I always got two error dialogs, >>>> "Can't read host rsa key:C:\Program >>>> Files\x2goclient\etc\ssh_host_rsa_key.pub", then another "Unable to >>>> read:.pub". They don't prevent me from using the client but very annoying >>>> and always need two extra clicks to close them. >>>> Is there any way to fix this? >>>> Thanks! >>>> Jian >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> X2go-User mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user >>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> - Ben S. >>> >>> >> > > > -- > - Ben S. > > > _______________________________________________ > X2go-User mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user > >
_______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
