I did some more investigation enabling the logs in x2gomountdirs: there are some difference in the 2 calls one no success the first and success the second: first: sshfs -o idmap=user,uid=`id -u`,gid=`id -g`,ServerAliveInterval=300,Cipher=blowfish,IdentityFile=/home/menno/.x2go/ssh/key.jk2003,UserKnownHostsFile=/home/menno/.x2go/ssh/key.jk2003.ident "menno"@127.0.0.1:"/home/menno/.x2go/S-menno-51-1319639509_stDLXDE_dp24/spool" "/tmp/spool_menno/menno-51-1319639509_stDLXDE_dp24" -p 30006 second: sshfs -o idmap=user,uid=`id -u`,gid=`id -g`,ServerAliveInterval=300,Cipher=blowfish,IdentityFile=/home/menno/.x2go/ssh/key.sc3028,UserKnownHostsFile=/home/menno/.x2go/ssh/key.sc3028.ident [email protected]:"/home/menno/.x2go/S-menno-51-1319639509_stDLXDE_dp24/spool" "/tmp/spool_menno/menno-51-1319639509_stDLXDE_dp24" -p 30006
Look at the name notation "menno"@127.0.0.1 and [email protected] This explains why it is failing? Thanks, Menno On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:43 PM, MyCloud Service & Computers <[email protected]> wrote: > I have a problem in sharing a client directory to the server instance, > mounting fails > both on server and client I use > deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/ppa/ubuntu oneiric main > openssh 1:5.8p1-7ubuntu1 > > (Dis)Connection to the server is going fine (not always) but when I > share a local directory the remote desktop is working but the mount > always fails > mentioned in the syslog. > > Oct 26 15:17:45 MSC-Enschede /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[9830]: WARNING: > mounting of /home/menno/Documents failed > Oct 26 15:17:45 MSC-Enschede /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[9830]: WARNING: > mounting of /home/menno/Music failed > Oct 26 15:17:46 MSC-Enschede /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[9830]: WARNING: > mounting of /home/menno/.x2go/S-mycloud-50-1319635062_stDLXDE_dp24/spool > failed > > and in mount.log "read: Connection reset by peer" > > > When I connect from an different PC to the same server with x2goclient > version 3.01-5 the share is working fine. > openssh 1:5.3p1-3ubuntu7 > > > What can be the problem? > > Thanks, > Menno de Jong > _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
