Hello,

I use the x2gothinclients and have the following problem: every so often
(and more often since the latest update) when trying to resume a session, I
get an error message "The remote proxy closed the connection while
negotiating the session. This may be due to the wrong authentication
credentials passed to the server". If I close the message box, I get a
black screen, with the shutdown icon in the upper left corner. At that
point, the x2goclient process has died. The only way to continue is to
switch to a different screen (CTRL+ALT+F1) and restart x2gothinclient.
I can try logging in several time and will get this problem several times
in a row. Then after a while, it will work. Of course I am completely sure
that the credentials were correct.

Which logs should I be looking at to troubleshoot this server? I couldn't
find any logs on the client machine (maybe I'm not looking in the right
place).

Jean
_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to