Hi Helmer,

On Fr 09 Mär 2012 12:28:15 CET Helmer Teles wrote:

Hello, ML
Hello Michael.


I,ve been strugling with a problem with shared folders under x2go.

When there's a problem with a shared folder not unmounting with the postgres
backend you can not mount the share anymore.

Steps to reproduce.

Logon to a x2goserver with a shared folderon the client, next go to that
shared folder ( cd ~/media/disk ) and while you are at that folder at the unix
server logout from the x2go session.

After you logout from x2go the process to ummount will fail because the
resource is mounted. After that you can not mount the share anymore because
the mountpoint is not removed from the x2go_session mounts table.

I can confirm this with a setup at a customer. I was astonished by those unmount failures, as I never encountered them with SQLite DB backend.

Thanks for hinting on the DB being the cause for this problem.

Greets,
Mike


--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpLlPzm6caO5.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to