On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 03:50 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote: > On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 07:29 +0300, Adèlphe Rafanambinana wrote: > > > > Hi all, > > > > I'm using x2go on Ubuntu, and it works well. > > Starting this week, I'd like to install it on Alpine Linux > > (www.alpinelinux.org) which is installed inside a vserver. > > (There is an x2goserver package for Alpine Linux in edge repository). > > x2goserver and its dependencies are installed correctly. > > But when I try to run x2goclient which is installed on my windows > > desktop, I got the attached error. > > Do you have an idea for it? > > I was wondering if it could be related to fuse module, since it > > coulodn't loaded in vserver guest. > > Any comments are welcome!, > <snip> > > You will need the SECURE_MOUNT, SECURE_REMOUNT, and BINARY_MOUNT > ccapabilities. Even that will not allow fusermount to work so local > shares are a problem. To work around that, we removed that > functionality from the X2Go scripts running on the guest and moved them > and a modified x2gocleansessions script to the host. > > We also made several other modifications to take advantage of the shared > file system to reduce the overhead or running a large number of X2Go > server guests on the same vserver host. Good luck - John > <snip> Oh, I should also mention that the ccapabilities for fusermount may be available in newer kernels. Ours are somewhat old and in need of refreshing - John
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
