On Friday 30 March 2012 11:24:16 christoffer krakou wrote:
> I'm using x2go, and so far i'm loving it. there is one thing, though,
> that iffs me. When i'm using unity on ubuntu, the top global menu bar
> dosnt work like it does locally. On my local install, i can click the
> menu items, no problem. On the x2go session, i need to click and hold
> down the mouse button before i can use the menus, "letting go" when i
> activate a menu entry. Does anyone have any experience with this?

fwiw I have the same problem sometimes without x2go and not using unity. So I 
wouldn't blame x2go but more the local X or something else.

BTW: How does unity handle the missing 3D acceleration?

Arnold

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to