Hi, possible you have some dependencies missing. Try to build x2goclient package with dpkg-buildpackage regards, Alex
Am 03.04.2012 02:54, schrieb Ademar Arvati: > I am getting the error bellow when trying to install x2goclient on a > armel machine based on ubuntu jaunty. > What i did until now was: > > sudo apt-get install build-essential git-core qt4-dev-tools libmpfr1ldbl > mkdir -p ~/x2go > cd ~/x2go > git clone git://code.x2go.org/x2goclient.git > cd ~/x2go/x2goclient > make > > ERROR MESSAGE bellow. > > lrelease x2goclient.pro > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(116):Project MESSAGE: if > you want to build x2goplugin you should export X2GO_CLIENT_TARGET=plugin > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(125):Project MESSAGE: > building x2goplugin x2goclient x2goclient with ldap and cups > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(129):Project MESSAGE: > building x2goplugin x2goclient x2goclient with ldap and cups > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(133):Project MESSAGE: > linking all libs statically > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(140):Project MESSAGE: > building x2goplugin x2goclient x2goclient with ldap and cups > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient.pro(145):Project MESSAGE: > building x2goplugin x2goclient x2goclient for windows without ldap and cups > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(34):Project > MESSAGE: Firefox not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(41):Project > MESSAGE: Opera not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(48):Project > MESSAGE: Netscape not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(34):Project > MESSAGE: Firefox not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(41):Project > MESSAGE: Opera not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(48):Project > MESSAGE: Netscape not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(34):Project > MESSAGE: Firefox not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(41):Project > MESSAGE: Opera not found at default location > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/qtbrowserplugin-2.4_1-opensource/src/qtbrowserplugin.pri(48):Project > MESSAGE: Netscape not found at default location > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_de.qm'... > Generated 442 translation(s) (439 finished and 3 unfinished) > > Ignored 27 untranslated source text(s) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_en.qm'... > Generated 0 translation(s) (0 finished and 0 unfinished) > > Ignored 469 untranslated source text(s) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_fr.qm'... > Generated 0 translation(s) (0 finished and 0 unfinished) > > Ignored 469 untranslated source text(s) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_nb_no.qm'... > Generated 441 translation(s) (438 finished and 3 unfinished) > > Ignored 28 untranslated source text(s) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_ru.qm'... > Generated 469 translation(s) (469 finished and 0 unfinished) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_sv.qm'... > Generated 441 translation(s) (438 finished and 3 unfinished) > > Ignored 28 untranslated source text(s) > Updating '/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_zh_tw.qm'... > Generated 400 translation(s) (394 finished and 6 unfinished) > > Ignored 69 untranslated source text(s) > mkdir -p /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/client_build && cd > /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/client_build && qmake-qt4 ../x2goclient.pro > Project MESSAGE: if you want to build x2goplugin you should export > X2GO_CLIENT_TARGET=plugin > Project MESSAGE: building x2goclient with ldap and cups > /usr/bin/rcc: File does not exist '../resources.rcc' > cd /data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/client_build && make > make[1]: Entrando no diretório > `/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/client_build' > g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DCFGCLIENT -DQT_NO_DEBUG > -DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED > -I/osh/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I../../x2goclient > -I/osh/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/osh/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork > -I/osh/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/osh/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg > -I/osh/usr/include/qt4 -I../../x2goclient -I../../x2goclient > -I../../x2goclient -I. -o sharewidget.o ../sharewidget.cpp > No arquivo incluído de ../onmainwindow.h:43, > de ../sharewidget.cpp:13: > ../LDAPSession.h:19:18: erro: ldap.h: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado > In file included from ../onmainwindow.h:43, > from ../sharewidget.cpp:13: > ../LDAPSession.h:92: erro: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘LDAP’ with no > type > ../LDAPSession.h:92: erro: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token > make[1]: ** [sharewidget.o] Erro 1 > make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/data/home/adas/x2go/x2goclient/client_build' > make: ** [build_client] Erro 2 > > > Any help ? > > > > _______________________________________________ > X2Go-User mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user -- Oleksandr Shneyder Dipl. Informatik X2go Core Developer Team email: [email protected] web: www.obviously-nice.de --> X2go - everywhere@home
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
