Hi Tony,

your English is fine, don't worry. Most of us here are neither native English speakers.

On Sa 14 Apr 2012 09:18:38 CEST  wrote:

if i connect my X2GoClient (V.3.99.1.1) on my Win7 Client with my X2GoServer (3.1.1.1-1) on my Ubuntu-Server for a few minutes. After some time I get no sound on my X2GoClient. If I try to look on the System Soundconfiguration I got the Error-Message that the Systems waits for the audio-System.

Is your X2Go Client running on Windows? If yes, then the next sentences apply to you:

We very recently stumble over a pulseaudio switch that we will add to the next X2Go Client release.

There is this command line option --exit-idle-time=SECS that allows one to leave pulseaudio alive forever (for SECS=-1). This will be patched in into next X2Go Client and next PyHoca-GUI release.

After the next release of X2Go Client, please check if that issue has gone.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgplqjMUNF6e9.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to