Hello Markus,

x2goclient nowadays uses vcxsrv on Windows. I'm wondering what you're doing with
XMing.

Have you tried using the internal Xserver setting?

Best regards,


Mihai

P.S.: sorry for the spam, should you receive this email twice, I used the wrong
button when replying.


* On 20.06.2012 07:15 AM, nigra truo wrote:
> I get this error on Windows 7, on X2go client V. 3.99.2.1, Xming is running,
> and will have to go back to an older release, as the new releases all did that
> so far. 
>
> I asked this question before, but had no answer whatsoever: is there a bug
> tracker for X2go?
>
> Is this error before known? is there a work around instead of downgrading?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Markus
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> X2Go-User mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user




Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to