Hi,

On Do 06 Sep 2012 20:09:48 CEST  wrote:

Please, there are two very basic features that are still missing.
Whenever I have two or more machines to x2go, I have to start two
client sessions. And then those two collide, causing one to crash. The
only way to fix this is to edit /usr/bin/x2gostartagent on one of the
target machines and change SSH_PORT to 30200. It seems that as it
stands now, x2go is intended to be used with only one machine at a
time!
--
[1][email protected]

If you are juggling with multiple simultaneous X2Go sessions, the please try pyhoca-gui. One application instance can handle various sessions to the same or to many servers.

However, I do not observer what you describe above with multiple running instances of X2Go Client. Can you describe steps on how to reproduce the issue?

Greets,
Mike



--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpbnXs18eTsD.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to