Hi Ricardo, On Mi 19 Sep 2012 07:30:50 CEST Ricardo Díaz Martín wrote:
Thanks for the information! So I think I must to use VPN connection if you want to remote printing when you're not in the same server lan cause you can't nat 22 port to your computer when you are in a public net.
I may not have been clear enough. If you can reach your X2Go Server via SSH, you do not need VPN for client-side folder sharing, server-to-client audio, client-side printing. All these connection protocols (pulse for audio, SSHfs for client-side foldersharing and printing) are handled through this one SSH connection from client to server.
I was working with FreeNX for a long time and I made my own ftp server-side printing system to remote printing. This system put the file you want to print in user's ftp folder. In client side I put a java client checking the ftp folder and when there is new file to print there get it and open with the default program in client side. So you don't to extra configuration in client side (only install the java agent).
Something very similar happens in X2Go. I am not sure what is going wrong with your setup, but for me here it works out-of-the-box.
Please set debug log level in /etc/cups/cups-x2go.conf and /etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf and post your syslog output to me privately, maybe we can narrow things down.
Greets, Mike -- DAS-NETZWERKTEAM mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148 GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31 mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de freeBusy: https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb
pgpqv4MNkkXY7.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
