Hi Markus,

On Mi 21 Mär 2012 03:29:50 CET nigra truo wrote:

Hi,

I use x2go a lot on Windows, but have noticed that the xming server keeps
crashing from time to time, usually when I seem to have firefox open in the
session with lots of tabs. It takes me usually some effort to close the
tabs, as it keeps crashing and crashing. Is there a workaround for this?
This is with X2go client 3.01-2 on Windows. I know this is an old version
of X2go, but when trying the new version, they both fail on Linux and
Windows with the error "cannot open X screen" or something. (do I have to
upgrade the x2go server too, might that be the problem to be able to use
the new client? I depend on x2go and use it long hours every day so
breakage is annoying)

Thanks,

Markus

Please use latest X2Go software.

Maybe on a test machine first...

Greets,
Mike




--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpRDtgHgwERC.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to