Hi Dirk,

On Mo 18 Mär 2013 19:56:46 CET Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:


Mike,

If could -- please register this by hand in the BTS

  To: [email protected]
  Subject: PyHoca-GUI accepts new entries to liberally
  X-Mailer: VM 8.1.0 under 23.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
  From: Dirk Eddelbuettel <[email protected]>
  Status: RO
  Content-Length: 640
  Lines: 22


  Package: PyHoca-GUI
  Version: 0.4.0.1

  As discussed in the recent thread 'PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.1 created bad config
  file' [1], I can create 'bad' files ~/.x2goclient/session essentially by
  just alternating between Add and Apply in the Profile Manager.

  It seems like you are keying on name being unique. In which case you may
  need to test for it. I have not looked at your code (and I am not that
  fluent in Python) so this is just a guess.

  x2go is a treat.  Thanks for your work on it.

  Cheers, Dirk


  [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/1146

Mail has been injected (unfortunately twice: #147, #148, already merged).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgp982nM7S8_X.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to