Here's an update.. First ... I should have mentioned I am using Ubuntu's 13.04 Beta2.
*I got Firefox, Opera AND Chromium to work* by moving the x2goplugin.html to /var/www and then removed the link x2goplugin.conf. I found out that Chrome itself apparently has some problem with Ubuntu 13.04 that is causing the problem with x2goplugin. I expect Chrome will be updated/fixed by the time Ubuntu 13.04 is released in 3 weeks. On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM, brian mullan <[email protected]> wrote: > Finally got around to trying the install instructions for the latest > x2goplugin: > http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:x2goplugin > > No problem installing everything on server and client and > on the client the web browser *does* present the normal x2go login screen > but when attempting to login I get an error > > <http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:x2goplugin> > > * Connection failed sh: 1: x2golistsessions: not found* > > > I can't find any mention of this error on the Wiki so I am not sure what > is wrong > > > The regular x2goclient and pyhoca work ok. > > > Trying to check .. it seems like this x2golistsessions is supposed to be > part of the x2goserver > > or the x2goserver-xsessions packages. > > > But when I checked x2goserver on launchpad I did not see *x2golistsessions > * listed ? > > > brian > > * > * >
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
