Hi Zimy,

On So 07 Apr 2013 05:22:14 CEST zimy wrote:


Hello,

I use x2goclient to connect to a ubuntu 12.04 server machine with gnome
installed. It worked well before I recently updated it. I remembered the
updating related to ssh, and now I cannot connect it with x2goclient.


I got a black window, and later x2goclient disconnected automatically.


I tried x2goclient installed on a Win XP and Unbuntu 12.04. All failed. So
the problem should be on the server side.

The x2goserver/x2goclient are all the latest version.

The information printed from the client side is attached. I saw nothing
abnormal.

Do you have any ideas? Thank you!

Please upgrade your X2Go related packages. During last week (or was it the week before) there were broken packages of nx-libs released in our archive. The issue should be fixed by now.

Greets,
Mike



--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpuVZ81LsjU5.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to