umm, something strange you got .gconf folder in a pure-kde desktop... Which linux flavour are you using? I using different kubuntu versions (from 10.04 to 12.10) and at least with spanish keyboards mac client works (3.99 - no tested 4.x). Currently I got a gnome2 ubuntu (11.04 I think) working too by deleting the folder I said.
Regards, Ricardo -- <http://www.oceanosoft.com> 2013/4/9 Beau <[email protected]> > Hi Ricardo, > > thanks for the tip but it didn't fix the problem for me. It's a KDE > install, but there's no .gconf/desktop (only .gconf/apps). > > The problem is not present on the server running gnome instead of KDE. > > cheers, > Beau > > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Ricardo Díaz Martín < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi everyone, >> >> I note this issue happens only with gtk desktops because a .gconf key. If >> you delete gconf/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard folder then keyboard >> are well mapped. If you got a pure kde desktop (no gnome pakages installed) >> you don't have .gonf folder and It also works. >> >> I got now more than 10 servers working this way. >> >> Hope it helps you! >> >> Regards, >> Ricardo Díaz >> >> >> -- >> <http://www.oceanosoft.com> >> >> >> 2013/4/8 Jonathan Fosburgh <[email protected]> >> >>> On 4/8/13 8:29 AM, Beau wrote: >>> >>>> Hi everyone, >>>> >>>> I have a similar setup and keys are messed >>>> up the same as for Michael. >>>> >>>> Any solution yet? The problem seems to be pretty old. >>>> >>>> >>> I have this issue as well, if I launch a desktop (KDE, Gnome, LXDE, >>> XFCE4). If I use a single command (such as a terminal) or published apps, >>> the mapping is correct, as far as I can tell. >>> >>> >>> ______________________________**_________________ >>> X2Go-User mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> https://lists.berlios.de/**mailman/listinfo/x2go-user<https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user> >>> >> >> >
_______________________________________________ X2Go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
