On 24-04-2013 10:40, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> For me, removing the key with 'ssh-keygen -R' works fine to make x2goclient 
> stop complaining. When x2goclient adds a host-key for me, it adds to 
> ~/.ssh/known_hosts.
Apparently I had added a ssh-proxy in order to debug before I did 'ssh-keygen 
-R' which meant I had to remove another key. thanks.

Anyway this bug is triggered by doing a ssh to the machine before using the 
x2goclient. Not an unnormal pattern.
Essentially this error is a false positive and hinting the user what needs to 
be done would be a good idea.

Pascal

> Have you made sure you removed all versions of the hostname? If your server 
> is called server.domain.tld, be sure to remove both 'server' and 
> 'server.domain.tld' with 'ssh-keygen -R'. Alternatively you can delete 
> ~/.ssh/known_hosts, which will mean having to re-accept host-keys for all 
> other hosts you normally ssh into.
>
>
> 2013/4/24 Pascal d'Hermilly <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
>
>     How do I remove the host key?
>
>     This bug is quite annoying. Especially because it's easy to trigger and 
> the prompt dialog doesn't explaint how to remove the existing key.
>     http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=106
>
>     I already tried 'ssh-keygen -R [host]' with no effect. and according to 
> the bug report this is not how it's done anymore...
>
>     Pascal
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     X2Go-User mailing list
>     [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
>     https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Anders Bruun Olsen
> It-ansvarlig
> Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
> (Society for Danish Language and Literature)

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to