Hi Jannik,

On Mo 29 Apr 2013 22:25:28 CEST Jannik Pruitt wrote:

http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?searchid=774322

I posted here but no one answered.
I joined Zing and it said no has posted there in the forum for more than 30
days.

I wanted to try and figure what I was doing wrong with my Windows 7 X2go
client.

I installed 12.10 server base then did the console command to install
Xubuntu. (So had all my server stuff and Desktop stuff)
I installed the PPA for X2go.

I had a prior X2go viewer installed. (On windows enterprise)
I used the same ip address as the prior 12.04 with the exact setup.

It says host key server changed and for security reasons it will not
connect.
I have uninstalled and deleted the .x2go in my "user directory" and the
program files folder for X2go.
I can not find were X2go viewer holds the old keys so I can delete them.

Knowing this directory on my windows enterprise box would be great.
I do not want to switch to NX or Tight VNC unless I really have to

Search for a file named known_hosts in your user's directory C:Users<username> and remove that file. This should fix the problem (and is the brute way of handling your issue).

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpSyRmU3PVXe.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to