Hi,

The wiki says: zypper ar obs://X11:RemoteDesktop:x2go/openSUSE_12.3 x2go
Probably some wiki-editor inflicted typo's.  ;-)
Correct url is
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/SLE_11/x86_64/

So the repo to add is: X11:/RemoteDesktop:/x2go/SLE_11/
The pre-amble depends how you obtain you code (I got a local copy of the entire 
OBS) but I assume not many people will do that...

Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lentes, Bernd
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [X2Go-User] x2goserver-xsession: package for SUSE?

Hi,
 I'm new to x2go. I'd like to install it on a sles 11 SP2_64bit. I added the 
repository as you explained in your documentation. But i don't find a 
x2goserver- xsession package. Where can is find it?

 Thanks in advance.

 Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess Dr. Nikolaus Blum Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

______________________________________________________________________
Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u niet 
de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, wordt u 
verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te verwijderen. De Staat 
aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard ook, die verband 
houdt met risico's verbonden aan het electronisch verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are 
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are 
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no 
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the 
electronic transmission of messages.
_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to