On  Mo 21 Okt 2013 16:15:00 CEST, Mathias Ewald wrote:

This makes using SSH proxy very inconvenient. What if I want two users to get access to the same x2go server? As I have to define a username for the proxy in the session configuration I would need kind of a separate proxy user of whom everybody knows the password. Not so sexy ;)

If the two usernames (X2Go Server, SSH proxy) are identical, then you can configure that up in the session profile (Same login as on X2Go Server, Same password as on X2Go Server).

If you have a competely different set of credentials for SSH proxy and for X2Go Server, then this indeed creates some inconvenience...

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby